Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Day of Winter Quarter

My courses this quarter include a couple of evening classes, since Timmy had to close the kids stayed home alone. After school I think they answered the phone every 15 minutes until Timmy got home. Grandma Diane, Grandma Sandi, Me, Timmy, Aunt Dawn, and Dana called continuously all evening long to check in on them.

One time when I called TJ's cell he said "Mommy, Daddy is on the house phone talking to Tyler" Tiffany later told me that when Grandma Diane was calling on the cell phone, Grandma Sandi was calling at the same time on the house phone.

I was told that one time when Grandma Diane called Tyler was acting up and she told him she was only 45 miles from Tennessee and could be there in no time. Tyler told me later when I called "Grandma Diane said she could be here in 45 minutes"

Thankfully the evening was a success and I am extremely grateful that everyone called and kept them so busy that they didn't have time to get into trouble!!


THANKS AGAIN....

I will keep you posted on the next time so we can do it AGAIN!!

No comments:

Blog Archive